The Run for Education Corporate Team Challenge is a fantastic opportunity to promote health that appeals to all ages within your company. The 5K Fun Run is a perfect way to interact with more casual athletes, while the more avid fitness employees can tackle the timed 5K or 10K. Everyone can congregate at the company tent after if you have at least 25 employees registered, which is wonderful, positive exposure for your company while providing an easy chance to foster company culture and meaningful photo opportunities. All while supporting local schools and giving back to the community!
To be eligible for prizes the Corporate Team must have a minimum of 10 registered for The Run.
Companies with 25+ registered employees get:
- A dedicated tent where you can display your company banner and corral after the finish line.
- Your own re-hydration station, sponsored by Honest Tea.
- Your own refuel snack station.
- A chance to win exclusive prizes for the largest teams:
- 1st Place: Zachary's Chicago Pizza Lunch (Pizza, salad & drinks) brought to your office.
- 2nd Place: Yogurtland gift cards
- 3rd Place: Drawing for a Fitbit
Sign up and create your team now at: www.srvef.org/the-run
For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org